• About
  • Working Together
  • UK-MADE MENSWEAR
  • Style
    • Menswear
    • Accessories
    • Grooming
    • Style Inspiration
    • British Made
    • Collaborations
  • Lifestyle
    • Travel
    • Cars
    • Watches
    • Food & Drink
    • Arts
    • Events
  • People

XO Grey Fox

Clarks - Art of Craft video 2 - the shoemaker and the tailor

Saturday, 31 August 2013

This is the second of this nicely-made series of videos by Clarks comparing various crafts - here tailoring and shoemaking.

Clarks - Art of Craft - Family from Run Productions on Vimeo.
Share:
Labels: Art of Craft, Clarks, video

No comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Home
Older Post
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About

About
Older blogger (63) in search of style. Menswear & lifestyle writer.
Learn more...

Follow

Popular Posts

  • The Grey Fox Shop re-opens - my favourite products chosen for you
    Some hard work has brought the re-opening of the Grey Fox Shop , giving me the chance to offer blog readers a constantly-changing selection ...
  • Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to All
    I'd like to wish everyone who visits Grey Fox Blog a Very Happy Christmas. The last year has seen huge opportunities and changes for the...
  • S.E.H.Kelly - Highest quality British design, fabrics and manufacture
    I visited S.E.H. Kelly yesterday and came away wishing I could have bought almost everything they had on display. In my hunt for style I fel...

Categories

  • lifestyle
  • people
  • style

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.
© XO Grey Fox · Theme by xomisse