• About
  • Working Together
  • UK-MADE MENSWEAR
  • Style
    • Menswear
    • Accessories
    • Grooming
    • Style Inspiration
    • British Made
    • Collaborations
  • Lifestyle
    • Travel
    • Cars
    • Watches
    • Food & Drink
    • Arts
    • Events
  • People

XO Grey Fox

Loake shoes - a film

Monday, 11 March 2013

My favourite comfortable brogues are a pair of Loake Chesters. Here's a video I found describing the Loake manufacturing process.

Share:
Labels: Loake Chester, video

No comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Home
Older Post
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About

About
Older blogger (63) in search of style. Menswear & lifestyle writer.
Learn more...

Follow

Popular Posts

  • The Grey Fox Shop re-opens - my favourite products chosen for you
    Some hard work has brought the re-opening of the Grey Fox Shop , giving me the chance to offer blog readers a constantly-changing selection ...
  • Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to All
    I'd like to wish everyone who visits Grey Fox Blog a Very Happy Christmas. The last year has seen huge opportunities and changes for the...
  • Is the menswear industry overlooking an affluent market; the older man?
    Like many men over forty I've found that choosing suitable clothes can be difficult. I don’t want skinny cuts and low waistbands, nor do...

Categories

  • lifestyle
  • people
  • style

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.
© XO Grey Fox · Theme by xomisse